1. John, along with twenty friends, are planning a party.
2. The picture of the soldiers bring back manu memories.
3. The quality of these recordings are not very good.
4. If the duties of these officers aren’t reduced, there will not be enough time to finish the project.
5. The effects of cigarette smoking has been proven to be extremely harmful.
6. The use of credit cards in place of cash have increased rapidly in recent years.
7. Advertisements on television are becoming more competitive than ever before.
8. Living expenses in this country, as well as in many others, is an all-time high.
9. Mr.Jones accompanied by several members of the committee has proposed some changes of the rules.
10. The levels of intoxication varies from subject to subject.
1. Neither Bill nor Marry are going to the play tonight.
2. Anything are better than going to another movie tonight.
3. Skating is becoming more popular every day.
4. A number of reporters were at the conference yesterday.
5. Everybody who have a fever must go home immediately.
6. Your glasses were on the bureau last night.
7. There were some people at the meeting last night.
8. The committee has already reached a decision.
9. A pair of jeans were in the washing machine this morning.
10. Each student have answered the first three questions.
11. Either John or his wife makes breakfast each morning.
12. After she had persued the material, the secretary decided that everything was in order.
13. The crowd at the basketball game was wild with excitement.
14. A pack of wild dogs has frightened all the ducks away.
15. The jury is trying to reach a decision.
16. The army has eliminated this section of the training test.
17. The number of students who have withdrawn from class this quarter are appalling.
18. There have been too many interruptions in this class.
19. Every elementary school teacher have to take this examination.
20. Neither Jill nor her parents have seen this movie before.